• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Don't you know who I am?"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Don't you know who I am?"

For all you tin-foil hat wearers: Ed Balls denied access to the Bilderberg Group meetings. Yvette will be back for his pass no doubt.

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Reminds me of this:

Comment

You need an elite to set the agenda - otherwise you'll have mediocre, self-regarding, loud morons like supporters of the United Kingdom Idiots Party setting the agenda.

HTH, BIDI.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
        Reminds me of this:

think he's brilliant, so up for a laugh.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          You need an elite to set the agenda - otherwise you'll have mediocre, self-regarding, loud morons like supporters of the United Kingdom Idiots Party setting the agenda.

HTH, BIDI.
          Your time has been and gone,...

Comment

I knew he was an idiot but I never thought he would fall for my fake crayon invitation...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
            X