• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daily Mail at it's finest

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Mail at it's finest

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Oh I thought you were going to post tonight's Mail leader on the amateurish, home printed sign warning dog walkers not to walk their dogs in some E. London park as "this is a Muslim area".

Now I'm as wary as anyone of creeping Islam but this could have been done by anyone, even a mischief maker wanting to stir up tensions.

Edit: better post the link I suppose...

Comment

The DM is, as usual, filled with nonsense. They can point to disillusioned comments on websites, or they could point to the fact that he has been, at various stages, on psychotropic drugs (a common thread with many of the killers involved in these incidents) and had a father who was never really there. Which will they choose to tackle?

I guess they exist to cater to disillusioned welfare queens, many of whom the MRA movement has little positive to say about. Whilst there is an overlap between the so-called "PUA" fora and MRA ones, it is disingenuous of the DM to conflate them. AFAIC, the DM is a hate-filled, distorted rag, so it's a case of pot/kettle. They just serve different constituencies.

The placement of various vain airheads on the side of the page though is apt.
      Last edited by Zero Liability; 30 May 2014, 23:03.

Comment

I thought you were going to post the Goodness Gracious Me sketch 'Delhi Mail"
        Join IPSE

Comment

I can't wait for the day Old Greg appears on the Front of the Daily Mail.

Cross dressing, transvestite prostitute trolling IT Contractor....
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
          X