• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lunchtime already

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunchtime already

I just made a bread and butter pudding with double the usual amount of custard. That's a lot of custard. It's all soaking into the bread now ready to be baked.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I just made a bread and butter pudding with double the usual amount of custard. That's a lot of custard. It's all soaking into the bread now ready to be baked.
    Nice. I am currently finishing off yesterday's home made rice pudding. I will be asleep by 2pm.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Sounds nice.

I'm hungry, but intending to go to Sainsbury's for Sushi and mango. This means walking past MaccyD's...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Sounds nice.

I'm hungry, but intending to go to Sainsbury's for Sushi and mango. This means walking past MaccyD's...
        I have had a bit of a burger craving lately. I may have to sneak myself to burger king another day.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Sounds nice.

+1 for sushi, off to YouMe Sushi on TCR, free Miso Soup with any large box :-)

Comment

Originally posted by kal View Post
            +1 for sushi, off to YouMe Sushi on TCR, free Miso Soup with any large box :-)
            Got some Miso soup on my desk that the noob left. Could give that a try I guess.

Comment

I just had two punnets from my graze box.

I am not training today as I am starting Focus T25 tonight so I might just got for a walk and phone Mrs MUN for a chat.
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Sounds nice.

stay strong you can do it!

I'm making a wrap with Salad and ham.

Gotta get my Bikini body ready!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I blame myself for mentioning the nice clientco bread and butter pud last week
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Chicken salad with a couple of soft boiled eggs.

Need to get the diet sorted again, I'm stuck at around 90kg and need to drop another 10 so I don't get left behind going up the hills on a club ride.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X