• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Darth Vader's Jedi Joke

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darth Vader's Jedi Joke

From an interview with James Earl "Kunta Kinte" Jones:

Meanwhile, the 83-year-old said he would often joke with co-star Boyd Gaines "before curtain" as they appeared on The Today Show to promote the film release of their Broadway play, Driving Miss Daisy.

Boyd said: "What does the redneck Jedi say?", when James replied in Darth Vader's deep notes: " Luke, I am your father... and your uncle."

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Meanwhile, the 83-year-old said he would often joke with co-star Boyd Gaines "before curtain" as they appeared on The Today Show to promote the film release of their Broadway play, Driving Miss Daisy.

Boyd said: "What does the redneck Jedi say?", when James replied in Darth Vader's deep notes: " Luke, I am your father... and your uncle."

Very nice.

I like:

How did Darth Vader know what Luke Skywalker was getting for Christmas?

(In Darth Vader voice spoken into an empty pint glass) I have felt his presents.
    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

I thought Levar Burton was Kunta Kinte

Comment

First time I heard that I thought it was really funny. Of course I'm much older and wiser now.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
          First time I heard that I thought it was really funny. Of course I'm much older and wiser now.
          It is not wisdom but folly to lose your delight in the simple pleasures of the world.
          The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

The Scots Darth Vader

'Och, I find our lack of independance disturrbing'

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
            X