• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiday

So what is everyone planning for their 2 days of leisure...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

loads o booze

chop the hedge

eat some food

sleep

what about you?

Comment

3 days of leisure here in NL.

Bike ride tomorrow, then off to pub.

Sunday; Jools Holland and his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra are playing nearby, then Monday a bike ride again.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Have planned nowt despite the long weekend here.

A combination of cooking, eating and drinking with some gardening thrown in.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Some crazy Christian musical thing on Saturday afternoon, followed by a wine & cheese party
          Out for lunch celebrating some friend's toddler's recovery/remission from severe dairy intolerance on Sunday, then maybe watching the French Open final depending who is in it, then watching the F1

Oh, and I have to totally reorganise my garage... had units and shelves fitted but they don't magically transform the space unless things are on/in them.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Today and tomorrow packing.

Sunday - Off on holiday for 2 weeks to Norway. Fjords, Parrots, that sort of thing.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Thanks for asking:

Still waiting to hear back about the interview on Wednesday, have applied for a contract in London and another perm job within walking distance of home so will see whether anyone gets back to me about anything at any point!

Tonight - friend's birthday meal.

Tomorrow - some friends are coming to visit. Might clear out some of the garage and start checking kit for the season (have lost some weight which means some stuff might need adjustment). Might go to the Park Run or might just do another day of Focus T25 (I missed yesterday and doubt I will be able to do today's either).

Sunday - church in the morning. Fight training in the evening, will take my pole axe and new sword down and get some sparring in.

You?
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Have planned nowt despite the long weekend here.

A combination of cooking, eating and drinking with some gardening thrown in.
                Suggestion;

Artiesten - Ribs en Blues

Not all of the bands are blues, happily. Jools Holland will surely play some boogie woogie, Kensington are more indie, and there are a few rock bands. Very friendly small scale festival, but with good quality acts.

I'll be making some jambalaya tomorrow afternoon to put down a good base for the drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Suggestion;

Artiesten - Ribs en Blues

Not all of the bands are blues, happily. Jools Holland will surely play some boogie woogie, Kensington are more indie, and there are a few rock bands. Very friendly small scale festival, but with good quality acts.

I'll be making some jambalaya tomorrow afternoon to put down a good base for the drinking.
                  Why are you not eating some Ribs with your Blues?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    Why are you not eating some Ribs with your Blues?

I´ll eat those too.

Comment

Working...
                    X