• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The end is nigh...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The end is nigh...

Barclays forcast significant increase in bad debts

Been switched to the early shift now then threaded?

Still, look on the bright side - you'll find loads more empty offices on your cleaning round to surf from.

Comment

I like the use of selective statistics

"Almost two out of three analysts tracked by Bloomberg recommend that investors hold or sell Barclays stock. Ten analysts have buy ratings, eight have hold ratings and another eight recommend investors sell the stock. "

On the other hand, that means two out of three recommend buying or holding Barclays?

Comment

[New labour mode]

No problem, the government can raise taxes from property appreciation (including the property owners who they help to fund) and offer to take on 50% of the debt of hard up families.

[/new Labour mode]

Comment

Today's Economist concurs that Gordon Brown's shared equity wheeze for "Britain's hard working families struggling to get on the housing ladder" is a thinly veiled attempt to prop up the housing market.
          The government's scheme may also have a perverse outcome. By increasing demand for cheap housing, it may hold up prices at the bottom end of the market - which will presumably make houses less, rather than more, accessible to poorer people. But then perhaps the welfare of first-time buyers is not the government's only concern: maybe behind the hype for this scheme lies a desire to prop up the housing market, for fear of what may happen to the whole economy if it crashes.
          Such government attempts to rig markets nearly always come crashing down. Still, Gordo is only worried about staving it off until he is PM.

Comment

Property prices must collapse

Property prices must go down fall since the economy is not really doing as well as Spin Labour would like to make out. It's just a cover up. Just a matter of time before someone someone tells the Emperor he's got no clothes on!!!

The end is ******* nigh!!

Comment

Re: Property prices must collapse

DCJ Please pass on my regards to your mum. Tell her she wasn't so good last time, neither the rumpy pumpy nor the cake afterwards.

Comment

Re: Property prices must collapse

DCJ, did they let you come home early from school today for the start of half term? Best be quick on that PC, I can see your mum coming up the path and she won't be pleased if you haven't made a start on your homework.

Comment

News

"DCJ Please pass on my regards to your mum. Tell her she wasn't so good last time, neither the rumpy pumpy nor the cake afterwards. "

I've got some bad news for you Sas, the woman or shall I say the shemale you made out with was not my mum. I hired him in to lure a desperate wa*ker like you into this trap. BTW The bloke you made out with got AIDS
                  and Hepititas B. I'll get yourself checked out if I were you. Hasta la vista baby.:lol

He told me that you were lousy in bed. He also said to tell you he didn't wash underneath fro a week so I'll get some listerine if I were you!!!ha ha ha!!!

Comment

Re: News

Yep. His parents are out again.

Go sit on the naughty step Davina.

Comment

Working...
                    X