• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What would you do if the person in the plane seat behind used one of these?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you do if the person in the plane seat behind used one of these?

Legroom wars: the device that stops plane seats reclining - Telegraph

I would get this on my 17'' laptop

Link
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Brill. All we need now is a child ejector seat.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Brill. All we need now is a child ejector seat.
        Take a bottle of calpol on in your hand luggage. If you have a squawking brat in your vicinity simply pass the bottle to the parents with a withering look. A winning formula.

Comment

Of course you only get this problem if you fly with the peasants in anything less than club class

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Take a bottle of calpol on in your hand luggage. If you have a squawking brat in your vicinity simply pass the bottle to the parents with a withering look. A winning formula.
            Nope, absolutely nothing suspicious about a middle aged bloke, traveling alone, with a bottle of drugs to be used to quieten children in his hand luggage.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Nope, absolutely nothing suspicious about a middle aged bloke, traveling alone, with a bottle of drugs to be used to quieten children in his hand luggage.
              I'm 37

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                True, but one look at Suity and they will be handing him Heroin.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Phenergan is much more effective.

The problem with kids is short legs. They don't bend in the right place, so their feet stick straight out resulting in constant kicking the seat in front. Perhaps a hacksaw would work.

Comment

Study and learn this move.

You Don't Mess With The Zohan - Kids Salon - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                    X