• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is watch buying addictive?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is watch buying addictive?

I picked up a new Omega SeaMaster a few weeks ago (the coaxial, ceramic bezel one. black dial).

I want another one. When I got into biking I thought it'd be a cheap hobby, but I ended up buying another bike & a van and started doing trackdays etc etc.

Anyone here spent a fortune on watches?

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
    I picked up a new Omega SeaMaster a few weeks ago (the coaxial, ceramic bezel one. black dial).

I want another one. When I got into biking I thought it'd be a cheap hobby, but I ended up buying another bike & a van and started doing trackdays etc etc.

Yes, it never ends...each one getting more and more expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post

No mainly because I find I am never more the 1 foot from some device which tells me the time - and if I ever find I am it will be because I have no interest in the time at that particular time.

Maybe I can interest you in some big shiny baubles?

Comment

A classic yet robust timepiece, this stunning Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Timex men's watch has a dramatic and instantly identifiable silhouette. Perfect for showing off your sophisticated sense of style, this handsome watch is fastened with a sleek and stylish stainless steel bracelet strip of old curtain fabric and features a 38.5mm stainless steel case with elegant fixed polished bezel. Beneath the domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides, the elegant grey dial is given an iconic sense of style with a no date window at 3 o'clock, and is decorated with the distinctive Teak Concept pattern which recalls the wooden decks of luxury sailboats. Water resistant to 0m, this masculine watch is powered by Timex's precision quartz calibre 4564 movement. A refined interpretation of an otherwise sporty and adventurous style, this elegant watch pays tribute to Timex's Omega's rich maritime Argos heritage.

Does a £3 grand watch make meetings go any faster?
        My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Here you go

CORUM - Official Website

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=e...26.fREGCFN3eaY

You're welcome.

Comment

I could hypnotize you out of your addiction.

But I don't have a watch.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post

Does a £3 grand watch make meetings go any faster?
              See now I know you are taking the piss, but thats a nice every day watch....
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

A picture of the Breitling model I have, I don't like the new ones so I think my addiction to shiny things is cured

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

go to Istanbul market you can pick up loads for £12.50 you can buy so many eventually you won't need any more so you will be cured

Comment

Seriously lusting over this at the moment:

OMEGA Watches: Speedmaster Dark Side of the Moon
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X