• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Conservatives

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conservatives

I think we should all vote Conservative due to their policy on future large scale IT projects and their pledge for quality systems.

Read about it here http://www.conservatives.com/tile.do...ffinities.page
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Boooo. Get off! Ban _V_, etc, etc.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

The Conservatives, are you old enough to dribble?
      I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Plus voting Tory makes you thinner!
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
          Plus voting Tory makes you thinner!
          Hello Tony. Indeed it does.

From your list, living down south helps as well. After you had stayed down here for while last year, you began to look as fit as David Hasselhoff.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_
            I think we should all vote Conservative due to their policy on future large scale IT projects and their pledge for quality systems.

Read about it here http://www.conservatives.com/tile.do...ffinities.page

The number of times I see those verbose Java errors on websites...

Sigh.
            Vieze Oude Man

Comment

"From your list, living down south helps as well. After you had stayed down here for while last year, you began to look as fit as David Hasselhoff"

And heading back down there in 2 weeks.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
                "From your list, living down south helps as well. After you had stayed down here for while last year, you began to look as fit as David Hasselhoff"

And heading back down there in 2 weeks.
                Not the same place?

Comment

Working...
                X