• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend thread

Sun's out!

I know what Brillo, vetran and I are up to, but what about everyone else?

Thanks for asking.

I am going home on day release today, back in tonight but i seem to be moving in the right direction again so will prob be in for tlc over the weekend and weaned back onto solids then home hopefully early next week.

Best of luck for the big ride!
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Happy Friday, thankyou for asking.

Friday: Weights bike
      Sat: Bike to putney, rowing test, bike to hyde park, test new wetsuit, bike home, collapse, binge-eat.
      Sun: Big bike and run day, if i can do hyde park again great, collapse, binge-eat.

3 weeks to go.

Good luck on the bike ride!! If brillo punctures, charge him a day rate to fix it - that was my plan anyway

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        Thanks for asking.

I am going home on day release today, back in tonight but i seem to be moving in the right direction again so will prob be in for tlc over the weekend and weaned back onto solids then home hopefully early next week.

Best of luck for the big ride!
        Good stuff! I was thinking of you this morning when I had my dump.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post

Good luck on the bike ride!! If brillo punctures, charge him a day rate to fix it - that was my plan anyway
          And if his bike punctures?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            And if his bike punctures?
            Its a cr@p bike, dump it and make him run, he has bionic knees anyway so its practically cheating, plus he wants to do the ultras so you'd be doing him a favour!

Comment

Thanks for asking!

Continue with Focus T25 tonight and pad out my helmet (not a euphemism, I need to put more padding in my salet) for a big battle coming up. It is a 1471 one so lots and lots of armour to survive the second rank without a trip to A&E.

Tomorrow:
              Take kids to a school fete, chill in the evening with Mrs MUN.

Sunday:
              Church to babysit and day dream through the service. May take takes to a play park or something in the afternoon, might invite relatives to join us too and have a picnic or something.

You?
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

So a whole £10. feck off.

Its a cr@p bike, dump it and make him run, he has bionic knees anyway so its practically cheating, plus he wants to do the ultras so you'd be doing him a favour!
                This forum is not for the truth.

On Saturday I have a swimming lesson. Then taking twins out for dinner.

Comment

Thanks for asking MS and good lick to yourself and team in L2B

New outdoor oven/bbq arrives today and so this evening I will be sat in the garden staring adoringly at it & drinking margaritas
                  Sat: Mrs P is doing some 22 mile trail race and so I will be supporting and running errands. Then pizzas in the garden.
                  Sun: Fathers day so I will be taking the old fella to the pub for lunch with my bro + sis.
                  Mon-Fri: Working in pants!

Comment

Miss Mac's birthday today, and she is having a party tomorrow
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X