• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Honours list

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honours list

OMG Now it's Dame Dim

If anyone ever heard her speak in the Commons her acceptance will probably be like "ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm Thanks!"

Linky?

No Primarolo as far as I can see.

Or do you mean someone else?
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
      Linky?

No Primarolo as far as I can see.

Or do you mean someone else?
      "Classical pianist Andras Schiff, and Conservative MPs Nicholas Soames and Bill Cash are new knights. Labour's Dawn Primarolo, one of a handful of ministers to serve throughout the Blair and Brown governments, becomes a dame."

Here at the Beeb

Comment

I saw her name on the BBC today being made a dame - I had to check it wasn't April 1st. I can think of a couple of others titles but Cojak would ban me.

Comment

So what this is saying is Camoron thinks of all the Labour ministers, Red Dawn's work is the most impressive?

Vote UKIP!

Comment

WTF?

of all the people they could of honoured they chose that idiot?

Dawn Primarolo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They could have made a traffic cone a Dame and it would be more deserving.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The bloke who started parkrun, Paul Sinton-Hewitt, got a CBE.

Comment

Working...
              X