• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Perm vs Contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perm vs Contract

Which do you guys prefer ?

Let's leave the technicalities out the way and just give pure opinion.

Forum open .....

Given this is a contracting forum, the contracts section and the fact I'm a contractor.....

There are of course permies on here, but the majority are contractors, so the answer might be quite biased.

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
      Given this is a contracting forum, the contracts section and the fact I'm a contractor.....

There are of course permies on here, but the majority are contractors, so the answer might be quite biased.
      This might be a "troll"

If not, the OP is very, very stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
        This might be a "troll"

If not, the OP is very, very stupid
        Nope, it's a very, very stupid troll.

Comment

Perm vs Contract

Should of know better. You never get a straight answer on forums. Bunch of smarty pants

Comment

Hi kandr!

Comment

Originally posted by steve80 View Post
              Should of know better. You never get a straight answer on forums. Bunch of smarty pants
              ...who can spell

Comment

Originally posted by BigTime View Post
                ...who can spell
                Pathetic.

This I asked was a serious question. Forget it and thanks for fuk all

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
                  Hi kandr!
                  Unfortunately not, his questions weren't that bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by steve80 View Post
                    Pathetic.

This I asked was a serious question. Forget it and thanks for fuk all
                    Asking a site full of contractors whether they prefer contract or permanent work is not a serious question. It's a trolling question.

Asking a site full of contractor why they prefer contract rather than permanent would be a serious question. You didn't however ask that...
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X