• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK burnt offerings to the CUK Gods

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK burnt offerings to the CUK Gods

Would it be possible, to sacrifice existing users in a sort of burnt offering to bring back other posters from exile?

If so, who would you sacrifice, to bring back whom and why in both cases?

Rules, reasons must be funny and this thread must not turn into a witch hunt or willy waving contest.

I'll start. Those CUKers who repeatedly flaunt the common rules of punctuation should be sacrificed to the CUK Gods, for crimes against the English language.

I would like to see AussieLong returned to this realm should this occur.

Thread started in good faith, apologies to all if it backfires but I have confidence in you all to be grown ups.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Would it be possible, to sacrifice existing users in a sort of burnt offering to bring back other posters from exile?

Rules, reasons must be funny and this thread must not turn into a witch hunt or willy waving contest.

I'll start. Those CUKers who repeatedly flaunt the common rules of punctuation should be sacrificed to the CUK Gods, for crimes against the English language.

Thread started in good faith, apologies to all if it backfires but I have confidence in you all to be grown ups.
    WGAS
    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
      WGAS
      Time will tell.

Comment

Would it be 'snip'

some random sh!t which is thin veiled as a thread started to insult other users but trying to cover it up with bullshoot

'snip'
        Like seriosuly why.....

Comment

Now I think about it...

Can we get two normal sized posters back in exchange for suity?
          The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Christ I've started causing exceptions in CUK threads now.

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
              Now I think about it...

Can we get two normal sized posters back in exchange for suity?
              You beat me to a MF joke damn you.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                You beat me to a MF joke damn you.
                We'll boil him down to lard, to fuel the burnt offerings.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

I would sacrifice Suity for Gentile, one big girls blouse for another
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Admin is thinking of sacrificing RH to get MF back as a mod......

Comment

Working...
                    X