• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blair not going to step down...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blair not going to step down...

Has decided to drag it out further go maximise his freebies etc.

Wouldnt it be better if LABOUR named their exit date ?

Lame duck.

He'll find his authority increasingly undermined as he drags it out.

Comment

The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent
      strain of Sexually Transmitted Disease. The disease is contracted
      through dangerous and high-risk behavior. The disease is called
      Gonorrhea Lectim and pronounced "gonna re-elect him."

Many victims contracted it in 2004, after having been screwed for the
      past four years. Naturalists and epidemiologists are amazed at how this
      destructive disease originated only a few years ago from a bush found in
      Texas.
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
          Has decided to drag it out further go maximise his freebies etc.
          Obviously waiting for the invitation from Mr Murdoch to become a director on News International or failing that paid advisor to the Republican party

Comment

Every cloud has a silver lining.

Anything that will postpone El Gordo's coronation and piss him off is ok with me.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
              Every cloud has a silver lining.

Anything that will postpone El Gordo's coronation and piss him off is ok with me.
              The longer he hangs on the better - it'll just make more people fed up with the current lot. Nothing he does now will be looked on the same way and as for leaving a legacy....
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

No - What will happen is this.

Blair will hang on and become more and more unpopular.

Brown will take over and have a honeymoon period as he will be more popular with the voters (all 7 of them).

This will get him reelected

We will then be well and truly fecked over by the lardy @arsed jock.

Has anybody ever noticed the way his jaw goes funny when he is talking and needs to breathe in. (brown that is). I wish he'd stop it - breathing that is.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
                  No - What will happen is this.

Blair will hang on and become more and more unpopular.

Brown will take over and have a honeymoon period as he will be more popular with the voters (all 7 of them).

This will get him reelected

We will then be well and truly fecked over by the lardy @arsed jock.

Has anybody ever noticed the way his jaw goes funny when he is talking and needs to breathe in. (brown that is). I wish he'd stop it - breathing that is.
                  A likely scenario, unfortunately.

However, there is another jock sneaking up on the inside rail - our invisible Home Secretary. Hypothetical though. We're fecked either way.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Why cant we just have a revolution ?

Comment

Working...
                    X