• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brazil v Mexico

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazil v Mexico

I didn't see the Croatia game but 30 minutes into this game there's one one thing that's troubling me.

Where are all the drums? Where's that frantic, pounding samba beat?

There's a horribly corporate feel in all the games I've seen so far.

First WC I watched was Spain '82 and those Brazilian crowds were absolutely electric. Mind you, so was the team they were following.

If the crowd shots are anything to go by, that's because the place if full of sexy women with green and yellow makeup on. They don't look the drum types to me.

Wouldn't mind banging them myself though.

Comment

do you have a vibrator ?

do you fake your own orgasms ?
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Not saying you are dull. or anything

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          Not saying you are dull. or anything

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
          Turn your vibrator off EO.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Like these ones:

At least the Brazilians have not allowed the ****wit England Supporters Band to play their instruments in the stadiums. ******* 90 minutes of the Dambusters theme is enough to put anyone off of football and pretty sure it irritates the players as well
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
              I didn't see the Croatia game but 30 minutes into this game there's one one thing that's troubling me.

Where are all the drums? Where's that frantic, pounding samba beat?

There's a horribly corporate feel in all the games I've seen so far.

First WC I watched was Spain '82 and those Brazilian crowds were absolutely electric. Mind you, so was the team they were following.
              Wow you look good for your age.

Sockie, much.

Comment

They're banned:

Say it isn’t so! Disturbing reports have emerged in recent days that the vuvuzela is making a comeback in Brazil despite ruining the last World Cup and being banned by Fifa. The BBC is reporting that the raucous plastic horns are on sale around the ground in São Paulo. The same is also true of the caxirola – the plastic shaker specifically invented as a replacement for the vuvuzela, but then subsequently banned after hundreds were thrown on the pitch during a test game. Fifa now appears to have developed an allergy to any noise makers in the stadiums, even – sadly – including samba drums. They can, though, all be heard outside the grounds along with fireworks, car horns, percussion grenades and protest chants. With that cacophony, does the World Cup really need vuvuzelas?
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  They're banned:
                  Hmmm... inneresting.

As I suspected.

Under the aegis of what I wonder? Anti-terror? You could pack a fair bit of semtex into a snare drum

Comment

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
                    Hmmm... inneresting.

As I suspected.

Under the aegis of what I wonder? Anti-terror? You could pack a fair bit of semtex into a snare drum
                    The amount of flak and hatred they got for vuvuzelas plain and simple, I would say...
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X