• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh dear! Lacking energy...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear! Lacking energy...

I'm on my 4th coffee, taken 2xProPlus and I'm still feeling knackered. Any suggestions? Sleep is not an option as I'm at client site today, but should be leaving by about 2ish. However, have a 2 hour drive so need to be perky then too.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est!

I have built a career out of "sleeping at clients sites"
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

15 minute nap in the bogs.

Comment

Red Bull..... I've heard that works...

Comment

Couple of lines of cocaine?
          Blair, you cannot reach me now,
          No matter how you try,
          Goodbye cruel Labour,
          Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            15 minute nap in the bogs.
            Is it worth doing this at the same time as No 2s? I fear if I did this now, I wouldn't wake up for a good couple of hours.

Comment

Amphetamine Sulphate( allegedly)
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster
                Is it worth doing this at the same time as No 2s? I fear if I did this now, I wouldn't wake up for a good couple of hours.
                No, definitely not at the same time!

Don't worry, your subconcious will wake you up after 5 to 15 minutes, and you won't feel sleepy afterwards.

Tried and trusted from the old days at GEC.

Comment

Amphetamine Sulphate it is then. Should make for an interesting project review meeting at 11.00. With any luck, I should get it wrapped up by 11:01.

Just tried the power nap option in trap 2. It wasn't very comfortable and way too smelly. Got a little worried when the bloke in trap one sat down and it sounded like the Niagra Falls was coming out of his @rse. Felt like shouting out "Dodgy curry?", but decided "Release the seals" was more diplomatic.

Comment

A whole pack of Ex-lax. Might not cure your drowsiness but you sure aren't going to let your eyes close when a potential bowel explosion is close at hand...
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X