• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hello

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hi all, just signed up and wanted to say hello! Great forum and I'll be posting on here quite a bit I suspect!

Been self employed as a Ltd company for a little over 2 years now and business is expanding so this looks like the right place!

As a further note; we'll be looking for IT field engineers (Sun, HP, Fujitsu, EMC, DotHill...) and Software admin's (Oracle, Unix, Linux..) in the near future, so drop me a pm if you know anyone looking for work!

Originally posted by Regal View Post
    Hi all, just signed up and wanted to say hello! Great forum and I'll be posting on here quite a bit I suspect!

Been self employed as a Ltd company for a little over 2 years now and business is expanding so this looks like the right place!

As a further note; we'll be looking for IT field engineers (Sun, HP, Fujitsu, EMC, DotHill...) and Software admin's (Oracle, Unix, Linux..) in the near future, so drop me a pm and two references if you know anyone looking for work!
    Oxymoron.....

and FTFY....
    Last edited by stek; 18 June 2014, 13:09.

Comment

Software admin's (Oracle, Unix, Linux..)
      Are you a pimp in disguise?
      Last edited by Batcher; 18 June 2014, 13:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
        Are you an pimp in disguise?
        I predict a Bob Agent...

Comment

Having no idea what a Bob agent is. I shall say yes because it sounds cool, as for pimp.. well the past is the past.

So few corrections to the initial post, thanks for that although right now references are not required as i 'm simply putting up what we'll be looking for in the future. Either way thanks for the warm welcome...

Comment

Hi all, just signed up and wanted to say hello! Great forum and I'll be searching before I ask questions quite a bit I suspect!
            <snigger>
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Welcome old boy - enjoy!

one day at a time

Comment

Clearly some colourful characters on this forum... Odd, but colourful...

Comment

Working...
                X