• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Telegraph finds excuse to publish picture of underage girl in short skirt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Telegraph finds excuse to publish picture of underage girl in short skirt

Hundreds of girls with skirts 'too short' sent home to prepare them for 'world of work' - Telegraph

Any decent school has this policy - and any parent that objects needs deporting.

I don't quite find myself on their side (I've spent enough time in the education sector to dislike the way most schools behave), but I once work with an early 20's girl who turned up looking, quite frankly, like a street walker. It was genuinely embarrassing and every morning was like a car crash.

Comment

Worked in a place with a young receptionist. She told everyone else I was cute. Then spoilt it a bit when she said I was same age as her dad and exactly like him.
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
        Worked in a place with a young receptionist. She told everyone else I was cute. Then spoilt it a bit when she said I was same age as her dad and exactly like him.
        And what did her guide dog think?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Hundreds of girls with skirts 'too short' sent home to prepare them for 'world of work' - Telegraph

Any decent school has this policy - and any parent that objects needs deporting.
          Not quite up to Daily Mail reporting standards. No picture of glum looking parents and kids sporting a hair cut/outfit that quite clearly breaks school rules but they just don't get it.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

There is a part of me that says good - schools should be teaching the kids what it is like in the real world and the importance of dressing correctly.

Then there is another half which says if the parents/kids cannot understand what is appropriate dress for certain situations then fook em and let em fail.

So kind of divided on this.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
              You were probably in with a chance there.

<spoken with the voice of experience>
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                You were probably in with a chance there.

<spoken with the voice of experience>
                Aren't women supposed to go for a bloke who reminds them of their father.

Mrs BP says I have the same sense of (non)humour as her father.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Aren't women supposed to go for a bloke who reminds them of their father.
                  That explains a lot..

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    And what did her guide dog think?
                    The same as her mental health support worker.
                    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Working...
                    X