• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England crushed like the bug it is!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England crushed like the bug it is!!

Demolished by the Argies little neighbour, no less (or should that be no 'more', ha!!!)

This is indicative of the gradual crumbling of this has-been superpower, like a faded actress pathetically binge-drinking every weekend to relive past glories when all bowed at her feet, and as if to get into the spirit, every weekend millions of her grand-daughters across this neither green nor pleasant land end up sprawled on concrete, vomiting, trying to wipe out the memories of awful childhoods, making collective English womanhood even uglier than its bloated face is already.

We've bred a generation of over-regulated wimps whose only claim to manhood is a birth cert alleging entry into this world before Euro 96, and possession of a cock (and judging by some of the crap that gets posted on this forum, I think a lot of 'men' are falling short of either/both). Nothing waiting except a packed tube carriage full of the other working stiffs competing in who can buy the blandest Berghaus jacket.

The once feared English lion is nothing more than a stray alley-cat trying to avoid the occasional Gemma or Nicola who uses its home to pull down her knickers, squat, and piss out that last 5 WKD's. I think we should rename it, "Grated Britain". When the parent is too old, sick and demented to even bathe properly, the kids need to take over.

I say we turn over sovereignty to the Americans, and petition for entry as the 51st state to restore dignity to this sh1thole island. Forget Soccer, at least our national team to play REAL Football could have a fresh start. Actually, fck that, let the Indians run us. They're the next hyperpower, and will doubtless take some smug satisfaction in nursing us, their former conquerors, by intravenously running some much needed non-alcoholic fluids through our pickled systems, and imbuing some nobility where we expected revenge.

Or better yet, commit suicide by de-EU, cut off all trade with the Continent until Pound is worth less than a Zimbabwe penny.

Rest in Pieces, Britain. You won't be missed.

Your not bitter are you?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Did you have a troubled upbringing by any chance? I'm thinking mum specifically?

Comment

Not expressed very well - but essentially correct.

I can think of many other areas where the UK is showing signs of being stuffed - most notably the allowance of retrospective legislation.

I would leave except for seeing my kids.

I have already told my kids they should emigrate.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I can think of many other areas where the UK is showing signs of being stuffed - most notably the allowance of retrospective legislation.

Julian assange could probably do with some company. He's been holed up in that embassy for two years today.

Comment

Originally posted by Gym beast View Post

Rest in Pieces, Britain. You won't be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
              Julian assange could probably do with some company. He's been holed up in that embassy for two years today.

Is it a choice between the Ecuador embassy and the UK?

Julian Assange avoids going to prison and living in a single room. By living in a single room.

Comment

If I was your child, I would emigrate retrospectively.
                The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
                  If I was your child, I would emigrate retrospectively.
                  If you were my child, I would have drowned you at birth.

Comment

If you were my child, I would have drowned you at birth.
                    If I were your child, I would have been someone else's anyway.
                    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Working...
                    X