• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Money for old Yos.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Money for old Yos.

Yes. App that lets you say 'Yo' raises 1 MEEELLION DOLLARS

well someone's plan B just paid off!

its Emperors new clothes time.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

And there's another new startup that delivers a $10 roll of quarters to you for just $15.

Apparently many people in urban environments in the US need quarters to operate laundry machines.

It sounds like a joke, but many people say it's real. Go figure: Washboard

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        And there's another new startup that delivers a $10 roll of quarters to you for just $15.

Apparently many people in urban environments in the US need quarters to operate laundry machines.

simple go commando!

what a neat idea, they saw a problem and fixed it, they make a dollar or two on each sale.

Next step is to create tokens that can be shipped instead and the laundry company return for a 5% charge.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

How many pairs of pants could you buy with the $15 in the first place though
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            How many pairs of pants could you buy with the $15 in the first place though
            Tesco or Victoria's Secret?

Comment

Working...
            X