• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Holy Moley - that was impressive

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Moley - that was impressive

Isn't it funny how you can work alongside someone for years then learn that they are actually a most amazing person ?
    I have been working with a dev for a few years, he is the ageing rocker type - sex drugs and sausage rolls stuff. He worked with Noddy Holder and is on first name terms with Roger Waters..etc.
    So I rang him at home to ask some techy stuff and we got around to talking about jazz and stuff, then the piano , then classical stuff. Then he starts playing, one handed some Beethoven. he is good, very good
    So I asked him if he could pick out melodies easily, oh yes. gimme one.
    er..Bohemian Rhapsody
    So he starts singing it, to get the key. Holey Moley, he sings like an angel. then he gets the tune, all the while holding the phone
    Do Mull of Kintyre
    Romeo and Juliet

What a talent, what a skill. a fantastic bloke as well

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Is that wedding bells I hear?

Comment

Working...
    X