• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where was that thread on Breaking Bad?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where was that thread on Breaking Bad?

I don't watch telly but gave in and bought the boxed set. Feckin amazin and perhaps the best thing I have ever watched.

I've adopted the Walter White look as a tribute although an older, uglier and overweight version. Got the the recipe for crystal meth rock candy (as the yanks call it), with the Heisenberg logo thingie on the baggies so very popular at parties.

Is there anything better? I doubt it.

Amazeballs
    Me, me, me...

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    I don't watch telly but gave in and bought the boxed set. Feckin amazin and perhaps the best thing I have ever watched.

I've adopted the Walter White look as a tribute although an older, uglier and overweight version. Got the the recipe for crystal meth rock candy (as the yanks call it), with the Heisenberg logo thingie on the baggies so very popular at parties.

Is there anything better? I doubt it.

Amazeballs
    Bought it for Mr ms for Christmas, but he hasn't got round to watching it yet (he's currently catching up with 24 between the footie), so I've still not seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Bought it for Mr ms for Christmas, but he hasn't got round to watching it yet (he's currently catching up with 24 between the footie), so I've still not seen it.
      Lose two weeks of your life as I did watching back to back.

More addictive then crystal meth
      Me, me, me...

Comment

I thought it was tulipe. Although I really like the first 2 seasons.

'Californication'. Awsome.

Totally different, but 'Orange is the new black' is good so far.
        'House of cards' was ok - only watched season 1.
        'Game of thrones' is mostly good.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post

Try House of Cards the original BBC? version from years ago.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Yes breaking bad was amazing, have you seen Dexter? that is really good too.

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post

Californication - I gave up half way through season 2
            Orange is the new black - I thought only season 1 was good, season 2 was rubbish IMO
            Game of thrones - I saw the first 6 episodes and could not get in to it, I'm not in to the medieval times.

Comment

Yes, that's absolutely excellent.

I finished watching Breaking Bad a couple of weeks ago or so. Best thing in years

The thread you seek is here: http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ler-alert.html

Comment

The whole lot is on 'Drama' (no i'd never heard of it either) tomorrow night, from 7pm. My Tivo box is set.

First aired in 1990? ffs i was 12, how in the hell do i remember that so clearly?

Anyway, it's channel 190 on Virgin.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  The whole lot is on 'Drama' (no i'd never heard of it either) tomorrow night, from 7pm. My Tivo box is set.

First aired in 1990? ffs i was 12, how in the hell do i remember that so clearly?

Anyway, it's channel 190 on Virgin.
                  Probably remember it because it was superb. Well acted, well scripted and well produced from a really stonking book (worth a read).

Comment

Working...
                  X