• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The hooky movie download thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hooky movie download thread

Now that I've got past the torrent blockers I'm able to download a BlueRay rip in about twenty minutes so been grabbing lots of movies.

Awright I do buy them eventually so nobody loses out but the quality varies.

Django Unchained - good Tarantino fun
    Edge of Tomorrow - tulip
    Cloud Atlas - Brill
    Filth - the best
    Gravity - should have watched it in 3d but brill

Many more, but feck Sky, BT and torrent blocking
    Me, me, me...

Enjoyed Django and Filth (that sounds like a good single film title). Haven't seen the rest though.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      Enjoyed Django and Filth (that sounds like a good single film title).
      Don't waste your time. It's set in the bilge of a slave ship and goes downhill from there.

Anyways...these torrent blockers, that might explain it! <goes off to investigate>

Comment

Barrydidit ! Someone who used to rent a house off you used to torrent the **** out of your Virgin internet

If you're stuck, I'll PM you the way round it
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Have you seen 'Rush'? - it's like someone actually took the time to write a proper story before getting the cameras out. Recommended.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Django Unchained - Meh. Usual stuff from the over-rated Tarantino
            Edge of Tomorrow - not seen
            Cloud Atlas - not seen
            Filth - Really enjoyed the first 45 minutes but goes downhill from there
            Gravity - V good. Watch it in 3d.
            Rush - Excellent

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Have you seen 'Rush'? - it's like someone actually took the time to write a proper story before getting the cameras out. Recommended.
              +1 Top film.

I recommend "Lone Survivor" if you're into that kind of thing (Think Black Hawk Down)

Comment

Gravity has to be in the top 2 or 3% of worst films I've ever seen. Great visuals, zero plot.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
                  Gravity has to be in the top 2 or 3% of worst films I've ever seen. Great visuals, zero plot.
                  Oooh but the visuals.........

Promtheus - now there's shoite sci fi for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
                    Oooh but the visuals.........

Promtheus - now there's shoite sci fi for you.
                    Oh yeah. Biggest disappointment ever.

It was a total rip-off of AVP too. The plot was exactly the same but with a different facade.

Comment

Working...
                    X