• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And another one?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And another one?

Leonard Rossiter linked to BBC sex abuse in new claims | Mail Online

According to the first complainant, an actor now aged 66 who was 18 and an extra at the time of filming, he found the BBC set at London Television Centre to be a ‘cesspit of depravity’.

He claimed he was assaulted twice by three men – with the second attack involving Rossiter as an excited spectator.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

That's a shocker. Leonard Rossiter doesn't look at all rapey
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      That's a shocker. Leonard Rossiter doesn't look at all rapey
      I must admit I didn't think - oh no I would never of thought that of him.

It was more WTF was going on in the BBC then? Seems there was 'institutionalised rapism' which everyone seems to have ignored for decades. I suppose they were lefty so they couldn't be dodgy.

Comment

I am waiting for the Chuckle Brothers to get found out. I can't stand either of them. They should be on a poster warning children what type of people to avoid in the street, not play with them. If I had to do a photo fit of a pervy old man it would look like this...

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          I am waiting for the Chuckle Brothers to get found out. I can't stand either of them. They should be on a poster warning children what type of people to avoid in the street, not play with them. If I had to do a photo fit of a pervy old man it would look like this...

you will probably find they are clean family men. I'm not sure what a paedophile looks like any more than a rapist. Max Clifford and Jimmy Saville were both considered fashionable and possibly handsome, neither would have had any difficulty getting adult women/men.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            you will probably find they are clean family men. I'm not sure what a paedophile looks like any more than a rapist. Max Clifford and Jimmy Saville were both considered fashionable and possibly handsome, neither would have had any difficulty getting adult women/men.
            Surely no one EVER considered Saville to be fashionable or handsome? He may have had the lure of "celebrity" and wealth but that was all.
            England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

you will probably find they are clean family men.
              Just like thought most of the current crop were clean family men... Well most of them.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

And a current politician to be named soon according to The Independent.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
                  Surely no one EVER considered Saville to be fashionable or handsome? He may have had the lure of "celebrity" and wealth but that was all.
                  with a different haircut and when he was younger maybe.

BBC News - Jimmy Savile and workplace culture today

face fairly balanced, strong chin, good eyes.

he wasn't pug ugly combine that with money & fame he could get certain men or women to satisfy his desires. Abusing kids seems to be pushing the envelope for new thrills for people like him.

Comment

with a different haircut and when he was younger maybe.

BBC News - Jimmy Savile and workplace culture today

face fairly balanced, strong chin, good eyes.

he wasn't pug ugly combine that with money & fame he could get certain men or women to satisfy his desires. Abusing kids seems to be pushing the envelope for new thrills for people like him.
                    Thing is there are many handsome chaps (bit like me when I was younger) and I was able to get 'quite a bit' but never did I think hmm bored with Women lets try a little boy....

It just was not even an option so I do not buy this pushing the boundaries stuff I think Saville imparticular was completely nuts.

Comment

Working...
                    X