• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tulip

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tulip

Did England really stay at the 'royal tulip hotel' in Brazil ?

KUATB(1)
    KUATB(2)

Are you sure you're cut out for this tulip?

(My TdF marshall training was in 'The Tulip Club Lounge' at Allianz Park. No idea whether the Saracens playing warrants such an accolade)

http://www.saracens.com/tulip-club/
    Last edited by mudskipper; 24 June 2014, 06:52.

Comment

I have a tin of Tulip ham in the cupboard. I don't usually buy processed meat but got this one just because it made I laugh.

I didn't see the earlier posts either so I will congratulate you, tarbera. Good spot

So what will the shower of shit: pull off this afternoon then? Day two of WFH due to the builders needing access to the house and loft space. I am in two minds whether to bother watching... Sounds like a very different line up though so might be worth a gander.

Comment

Did you see the Gerry's beach front hotel? Clearly a better budget.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Golden Tulip Hotels 3, 4 & 5 star Hotels, Resorts and Suites in more than 47 countries. Luxury hotels in Accra, Amsterdam, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Beirut, Dubai, Paris

Nice fluffy robes at the Arnhem one.
          My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Working...
          X