• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Friday night caption competition

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday night caption competition

TB: "If you can't count how many fingers I am holding, then you will just have to talk to the hand".

He has really aged since 1997.. and I do not mean to judge purely on that one picture.

I have the feeling that the well rehearsed 'heart' problem will cause Emperor Tony to abdicate at some point in the not too distant future, once he has secured contracts for speaking engagements etc. Hence, no need to announce a 'timetable for departure', his spin doctors will simply push him when the time is adequate.
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Tony is saying "No! I'm on AtW's caption competition every bloody time! Put somebody else on it for once!"

Comment

"Live long, and prosper" : Blair fails to impress Star Trek fans with his attempt at the Vulcan greeting gesture.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Five, I tell you five, that all the treatments of 'just for men' that I've missed.
          Blair, you cannot reach me now,
          No matter how you try,
          Goodbye cruel Labour,
          Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

"Look at that - Cherie's on the rag again"
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Tony let reporters know where he finished in the Prince Charles look alike competition.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW

5 more years so **** you Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                  Anyone got a tissue?

Comment

No more pictures....... Oh go on, just this once then.....cheeeeeeeeese!!!
                    It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Working...
                    X