• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Friday night away in a De vere in Cheshire?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday night away in a De vere in Cheshire?

So, me and Mrs QH wedding anniversary, room booked for this fri, a 1nt stay away paid up front (yeah I know!) parents coming down to act as babysitters, but my 80yr old uncle (maters bro) is on his way out. Normal babysitter on holiday so going to have to cancel, but payment was non refundable.

Going to ring hotel in the morning and plead my case (found the general manager on LinkedIn!) but I reckon no dice.

Anyone want to take their wife/gf/bf/mistress for a night away? I can do a deal. PM me.

thanks for listening.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Shame.

No option to take the kids along with you? It might not be so romantic, but the hotel may well provide a babysitting service so you could still have a nice meal.

Comment

I will take Mrs QH for a night away.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I will take Mrs QH for a night away.
        Wouldn't blame you, total filth my wife.

qh

Comment

Unpack the whips and spanker! Bloody 'hell, managed to get it moved to mid July, cracking.

Amazing what a bit of charm and politeness can do.

qh

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post

Amazing what a bit of charm and politeness can do.

qh
            so your wife organised the move
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Hack-chew-ally, twas me. Well done the lovely Rachael on the front desk.

qh

Comment

Working...
              X