• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Plans

I'm starting early to avoid BP stealing my thunder.

So I've got a fun filled day of fundraising at the town fair tomorrow for the Eek Jrs (they need to raise £400 each for their Guide trip to Northern Ireland). But what is everyone else doing.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Originally posted by eek View Post
    I'm starting early to avoid BP stealing my thunder.

So I've got a fun filled day of fundraising at the town fair tomorrow for the Eek Jrs (they need to raise £400 each for their Guide trip to Northern Ireland). But what is everyone else doing?
    FTFY

Let these whipper snappers get in first and the fook it up.

Next FRiday Im setting my alarm early to get in first.....

PS Thx for asking. Its all weather dependant. I want to start traing for my double. And I want the twins over for dinner Saturday night.

Comment

Thanks for asking.

A combination of gardening, cycling, eating and drinking. Didn't have the enthusiasm to do the garden after getting back from holiday so it's gone three weeks without the lawn or hedges being cut.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Reviewing a new contract ready to start Tuesday and tidying up my fabrications accounts for last year for the accountant.

Boring!

Thx for asking...
        Last edited by tractor; 27 June 2014, 07:54.

Comment

thanks for asking

I will mostly be shovelling 10 tonnes of gravel I'm having delivered to recover the paths/driveway

followed by various trips to builders merchants/the tip

and you?...

Comment

Had planned to go to a beer festival, but all the tickets have been sold out.

So apart from that nowt else planned, will need to come up with a plan B.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Happy Fri... invoice day!!!!

Swim this morning in new wetsuit - nice reminder how much faster they make you

Last weekend of flogging before next weekends IM. Massively under-prepared as usual, suck it up, painkillers will see to the rest .

Start training now BP!

Comment

Had a House Viewing tomorrow, then find my contract is getting cut short
                The Gods as against me !

Comment

cheers

BBQ tonight - so sorry to all in NW England it will be raining

Wife going to sisters hen do on Saturday night so I have a night in with the kids...

Sunday recover from saturday night

Comment

Why, how nice of you to ask.

[ASIDE]I really like the idea of beer festivals but somehow never actually enjoy them when I'm there.[/ASIDE]

I'm visiting Ma. Mrs Ijntti is coming along too which makes for an altogether more enjoyable day. We will call in at Bill's Restaurant for breakfast, and get away early because we've tickets to see Derren Brown.

The lawn needs mowing badly too (did you see what I did there?).

Comment

Working...
                    X