• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does a spreadsheet exist that does the calculations that Contractor Calculator does?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does a spreadsheet exist that does the calculations that Contractor Calculator does?

I was wondering if anyone knows of a contractor calculator that exists in spreadsheet form, offering similar calculations that websites like Contractor Calculator does, for instance?

I would be able to get a much better overview of the changes to personal income caused by stuff like changing salary paid, pension etc.

Flicking backwards and forwards between web pages is not helpful, I find.

I've googled but not find what I'm looking for.

Thanks

SJD Accountants produce a free to use spreadsheet that does everything you need to manage basic accounts for a one man Ltd. Plug in sample numbers and it will calculator VAT/CT/Dividends etc for you. You can get a copy here.
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 4 August 2021, 12:26.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Not a spreadsheet as such but this may help you?
      Last edited by Contractor UK; 4 August 2021, 12:26.
      "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

We have an online calculator - whilst it's not a spreadsheet, you might still find it useful for making comparisons. That's because you can quickly change key values and recalculate with a single click, but perhaps more significantly you can create and save two calculations, then compare them side by side:

You can find the calculator here: https://www.contractoruk.com/calculators
        Last edited by Contractor UK; 4 August 2021, 12:27.
        Insightful accountancy for contractors | Find us on Facebook | Follow @inniaccounts

Comment

Working...
        X