• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mighty mountain-dwellers spanked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mighty mountain-dwellers spanked

It's great being an England supporter again. Roll on Euro 2008. Who is that Derek Beckham anyway?

They're still paying Sven though, even though he's not around anymore. I wish I could get that sort of contract !
    It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Sven's contract was just typical idiocy from the FA. The only winners from that bit of astute business were Chelsea.

BTW I've just heard that the jocks crushed the pharoahs! I feel proud to be British.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        BTW I've just heard that the jocks crushed the pharoahs! I feel proud to be British.
        Well done to the Scots. Mind you, considering the Faroes have about the same population as West Somerset, I'm not surprised !
        It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Wait until you see the mel gibson film of this....

The Scots were battling a mighty enemy with dignity and honour, while the English were busy stabbing a persecuted small country of good looking people.
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

After last night's performance they may as well cancel Euro 2008 and just award the cup to England now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
              After last night's performance they may as well cancel Euro 2008 and just award the cup to England now.
              Every time..... new manager, beats some amateur teams now they are the best in the world. Fast Forward 2 or 4 years and watch Portugal or Brazil dump England out if the QF's.

Comment

Originally posted by Diestl
                Every time..... new manager, beats some amateur teams now they are the best in the world. Fast Forward 2 or 4 years and watch Portugal or Brazil dump England out if the QF's.
                Oh no, this is a real step change.

Gotta say that dropping Sven's mate Beckham will improve this lot by 100%. For a start, sacrilege to Becks fans but England's dead-ball kicking has improved multo multo these past two games.

I heard that idiot Hoddle saying McClaren should recall Beckham for tricky games. Stupid enough? No, he then suggested that Beckham should play in the middle where "he can do most damage". Yeah, to England, like against Northern Ireland!

Comment

Originally posted by stackpole
                  Gotta say that dropping Sven's mate Beckham will improve this lot by 100%.
                  Hear hear!!!

But in fairness to Beckham he is certainly more talented than any other footballer... in stupid hairscuts, wearing his wife's underwear and also selling his images on all sort of junk! Funny though, that his images on junk don't include him scoring goals, just his smiling mug!

Reliable source suggest that he will soon land a role in a remake of LoTR:

Comment

Originally posted by stackpole
                    Gotta say that dropping Sven's mate Beckham will improve this lot by 100%. For a start, sacrilege to Becks fans but England's dead-ball kicking has improved multo multo these past two games.
                    It improved after he went off injured against Portugal.

There is a generation of fans in this country who believe that Beckham is the only Englishman who can put over a corner, make a cross, or take a free kick. That is hardly surprising, as no-one else was allowed to when he was on the park. Even the commentator on the tele expressed surprise that England haven't missed him.

Comment

Working...
                    X