• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doya know what it is yit?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doya know what it is yit?

Guilty!!!

I am shocked at this one more than any of the others

Originally posted by tractor View Post
    Guilty!!!

I am shocked at this one more than any of the others
    Indeed, always thought he would go the same way as Ken Barlow from Corrie, shocking!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        To qualify, I am shocked that he did it, not that he got caught.

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
          To qualify, I am shocked that he did it, not that he got caught.
          Yep, my was that he did it. I loved him as a kid and was up on stage with him when I was little, and my son was his gardener for a bit, so it feels a bit closer to home.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Yep, my was that he did it. I loved him as a kid and was up on stage with him when I was little, and my son was his gardener for a bit, so it feels a bit closer to home.
            I think it was kinda obvious which way it would go as soon as the letter came to light. Still shocking though.

Comment

I'm guessing he'll get 10 years.

Comment

apparently everyone knew in the business.

they should all be ashamed.

I was horrified that he was that way inclined, I always assumed he was a good un.

Cliff next?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Monkey View Post
                  I'm guessing he'll get 10 years.
                  2 max, wrong as it is, it was not on the scale of Hall but having said that he has protested his innocence all the way through so it might be 4.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    apparently everyone knew in the business.

they should all be ashamed.

I was horrified that he was that way inclined, I always assumed he was a good un.

Cliff next?
                    I didn't see that it was common knowledge at the time and yes not only should they be ashamed, those that claim to have known should be in the dock alongside him, same as all the people who claim they saw Savile up to his tricks. If they saw it at the time, they are responsible for it not being stopped.

Comment

Working...
                    X