• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Tinder F******?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Tinder F******?

Tinder's Justin Mateen's texts lay bare the ugly break up at the heart of a sexual harassment suit | Mail Online

He shagged, she shagged they all broke up. The lawyers are in.

A 'heartless w****' who flirts with 'Muslim pigs': Revealed, the abusive texts that lay bare the ugly romantic split behind sexual harassment suit engulfing dating app Tinder
    VP of Marketing and Co-founder of dating app, Whitney Wolfe, 24, was 'stripped of her title and called a w****
    Suit filed in Los Angeles brands co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer Justin Mateen 'abusive, delusion and controlling'
    The executives began dating in February 2013
    Says the abuse started with their break up that December
    Now string of texts reveal depth of vitriol and jealousy between the former lovers
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Who?

Comment

Originally posted by CloudWalker View Post
      Who?
      Someone I've never heard of.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Aye, no clue at all as to why this tulip was trending in BBC news. It was the number one story in most popular last night so can only assume it is the American traffic causing it to rank. Don't know who they are and don't care.

Comment

blimey you lot had your head in the sands?

Tinder is an app a bit like Grindr (for the gay) showing close willing dates/hookups.

it amused me that a company that based its business on promoting random sex is about to be ripped apart by sex.

Comment

I didn't think Tinder was quite the analogue of Grindr... more about finding people in your locale to date rather than simply find someone in the same bar wanting a quickie?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

No idea what the hell you are talking about, what is Tinder?

Comment

having never used it I formed my opinion from proper papers

Tinder: the app that helps you meet people for sex | Life and style | The Guardian

Tinder: the casual sex app that makes us even more vain – Telegraph Blogs

and for some daily mail indignation it gives you cancer/ corrupts your daughters.

A girl of 13 told to strip naked on Tinder, UK's top dating app. So could this be YOUR daughter? | Mail Online

Comment

So internet dating, wow novel concept!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
                    So internet dating, wow novel concept!!!
                    yep, with 10 million users and a value quoted in billions (though not by all).

Comment

Working...
                    X