• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jim Mellon - Pro Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    You tell us whatever your Kremlin puppet masters tell you to. Although you're too thick to know what's going on.

Pro-Kremlin media 'spread false claims that EU has Nazi roots' | World news | The Guardian

Good to see you are coming out as a friend of David.

David Icke | EU security Commissioner: Pro-Kremlin media 'spread false claims that EU has Nazi roots'
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Only if you are on a bicycle.

Love WTFH

Oi, I resemble that remark.

(Duly moved)
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        The unemployment rate seems to suggest otherwise:

Because working-age people are leaving in very high numbers:

Nearly half a million Greeks have left, Bank of Greece report finds | News | ekathimerini.com

(it happens I speak Greek)

Comment

Good to see that idea gives you comfort.

Comment

On the same link (underneath the article copied from the Guardian). Exposed: the Nazi roots of the European Union Are you a friend of David? Or are you a blithering idiot?
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              On the same link (underneath the article copied from the Guardian). Exposed: the Nazi roots of the European Union Are you a friend of David? Or are you a blithering idiot?
              I was too kind to point it out.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
                Because working-age people are leaving in very high numbers:

Nearly half a million Greeks have left, Bank of Greece report finds | News | ekathimerini.com

(it happens I speak Greek)
                Net migration in Greece turned positive in 2017. Looks like Greece is now an attractive country to work in.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Net migration in Greece turned positive in 2017. Looks like Greece is now an attractive country to work in.
                  If you're a bailiff or an undertaker...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    If you're a bailiff or an undertaker...
                    You're projecting.

Comment

Greece, 10 Years Into Economic Crisis, Counts the Cost to Mental Health - The New York Times

Stop being a dick and understand even if you are pro-EU, it handled Greece as badly as possible. Anyway, anything I say won't matter to you, blinkered.

Comment

Working...
                      X