• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff (part 2)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    sasguru is stark evidence that there was not enough chlorine in his family gene pool.

He's from the shallow end.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Yes, the archetypal bottom feeder.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally Posted by DimPrawn View Post

Most supermarket food is from outside the EU. NZ Lamb, grapes from Peru, Apples from the USA, potatoes from Israel etc.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...rink.shopping6

We don't need immigrants to pick our food when it does even get produced here.

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Yeah tell that to the moaning Brexiter farmers
        Idiots don't reckon they should make themselves redundant, the selfish gits
        Yeah I want Brexit but I also want foreign workers Doh!

"Most supermarket food is from outside the EU", is not what the article (2003) says. The Article is about food diversity. Regarding potatoes, most potatoes are imported from Holland, Belgium and Cyprus and NOT Israel.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Regarding potatoes, most potatoes are imported from Holland, Belgium and Cyprus and NOT Israel.
          As always, we are indebted to Paddy for the inside track on all things potato!!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

As always, we are indebted to Paddy for the inside track on all things potato!!

That's racist!
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              That's racist!
              Only if I wasn't half-Irish.

Comment

Of 650,000 who migrated here year to June:
                176k to a job
                127k looking for work
                89k accompanying others
                164k to study
                86K other or no reason
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Students should not be in that list. The UK is a provider of higher education services and those 164K odd are its customers. Only if they stay should they be put on the list.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

sasguru is stark evidence that there was not enough chlorine in his family gene pool.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Yes, the archetypal bottom feeder.

It's OK chaps. I know deep down you're only projecting and you'd give all you have to be as brainy as me
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      It's OK chaps. I know deep down you're only projecting and you'd give all you have to be as deluded as me
                      ftfy

Comment

Working...
                      X