• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff (part 2)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    Two shots of bitters

A shot of lemon juice

Three shots of Sour cherry schnapps

One shot prune juice

I call it a remoaner
    It lingers at the back of the cupboard afraid to come into the light, then when you get it out you wonder what use it is, sometimes it makes you feel sick?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      It lingers at the back of the cupboard afraid to come into the light, then when you get it out you wonder what use it is, sometimes it makes you feel sick?
      Wrap it and recycle it for the neighbour's Christmas present.
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
        Wrap it and recycle it for the neighbour's Christmas present.
        I suppose we could send SAS to Tony B'liar.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I am back

It is a funny feeling being banned from a forum. My first time ever and it left me with little to do other than find contractors to take my irritation out on.

For the record I made a post about an EU official's daughter being raped and killed by a refugee who happens to be a 17 year old child. My point was that when lawmakers and politicians make decisions they usually impact on other people whilst they basically don't give a sh*t beyond the fact that it makes them look virtuous. This incident will have forced them to face the consequences of their own actions. Politicians who make decisions never do the assimilating of migrants on their own street and within their own neighbourhoods. What they do is proceed to dump problems on the poorer sections of society who they then call thick and selfish when they bite back and vote for things like Brexit.

How would these politicians feel if for once they themselves were made to pay the price for their own policies?. I made the point mistakenly thinking that the refugee in question had not been vetted yet before I had time to retract this bit about not even checking backgrounds of refugees I was banned on the basis of trolling, bigotry and racism. The little creep who did this then added the smear that there may have been other factors contributing to the decision to ban me that he preferred not to go into. If there are "other factors" then I would like to hear them.

My post was neither racist, trolling nor bigoted. I am sure the snivelling little coward used all three "crimes" in the hope that all of you could identify with at least one.

There are I know more important things than CUK (I am sure given time I could come up with one) but NAT (nastyanallyretentivetwat)'s behaviour is emblematic of the tyranny of people with power (parallels with the EU) who when faced with being challenged and unable to argue their corner (it is called bigotry by the way) resort to controlling the flow and content of information.

For other news I have sacked the bloke called Forumbore for misrepresenting me (it is good that he has been permanently banned). He wasn't running any desk just doing errands on behalf of contractors and my real team. He also said I was selling my business which is nonsense - so I fired him
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

NATs a bloody foreigner anyway, hiding in Switzerland & insisting they control their own borders.

As hypocrites go he's right up there. Frankly as a UK site, once we invoke article 92, he can fook off as a moderator & we can get a decent British one in, my money is on Churchill.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Now now, sweetie.

Comment

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

There are I know more important things than CUK (I am sure given time I could come up with one) but NAT (nastyanallyretentivetwat)'s behaviour is emblematic of the tyranny of people with power (parallels with the EU) who when faced with being challenged and unable to argue their corner (it is called bigotry by the way) resort to controlling the flow and content of information.
                  What you need to bear in mind DA, is the intense sense of insecurity that is being experienced by many of the expat Brits scattered across Europe.
                  They feel vulnerable now that those of us actually living here and paying the taxes to keep Britannia afloat, have signalled our intention to unshackle ourselves from the failed federalist experiment.
                  It is continued subservience to this Eurocratic Empire that underpins their lifestyles, whilst mortally damaging the opportunities for the less affluent at home in Britain. And anyone that opposes this imbalance is labelled racist, stupid, and xenophobic.
                  In the case of NAT, one might have assumed that his job was safe irrespective of the EU Referendum result. After all, being employed in the Sales Department at Dignitas, with particular responsibility for customer liaison, ensuring that wavering customers are kept "on message", involves skillsets that cannot easily be outsourced!! Spend 10 minutes listening to NAT and people are pouring in the doors from surrounding postcodes. You almost need crowd control!
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Welcome back Dodgy. A ludicrous banning. With that person as a moderator, CUK is turning into a No Platform student union board.

I will not repeat little creep etc. as I do believe a forum should be generally polite. A one off joke is fine but I am fed up to the back teeth with the three or four people on here, including the person referred to, who continually cast everyone who does not share their view as cretins, dullards, morons, retards etc. As is to be expected, three are of leftist bent. It appears to be almost the norm these days that leftists are incapable of presenting any facts to support their point, have no grasp of reality and instead resort to abuse.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      What you need to bear in mind DA, is the intense sense of insecurity that is being experienced by many of the expat Brits scattered across Europe.
                      They feel vulnerable now that those of us actually living here and paying the taxes to keep Britannia afloat, have signalled our intention to unshackle ourselves from the failed federalist experiment.
                      It is continued subservience to this Eurocratic Empire that underpins their lifestyles, whilst mortally damaging the opportunities for the less affluent at home in Britain. And anyone that opposes this imbalance is labelled racist, stupid, and xenophobic.
                      In the case of NAT, one might have assumed that his job was safe irrespective of the EU Referendum result. After all, being employed in the Sales Department at Dignitas, with particular responsibility for customer liaison, ensuring that wavering customers are kept "on message", involves skillsets that cannot easily be outsourced!! Spend 10 minutes listening to NAT and people are pouring in the doors from surrounding postcodes. You almost need crowd control!
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X