• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff (part 2)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Merry Christmas.
    Xmas.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      You know what?

Spooky......thats exactly what I was thinking
      MF & MMM separated at birth but MF got the custody of the cookie Jar?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        MF & MMM separated at birth but MF got the custody of the cookie Jar?
        Don't forget his huge cache of wealth
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          OI chip boy. Back in your box. Don't start to think you hang with the Banned by CUK Massive just cause you say **** a lot. You'll never be in my gang!
          Away and take yer kid's straightjacket off and spend some time with him. It might help his problems to know his father is retarded.
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            cheers will have a look.

I found it amusing the Mail wasn't in there, it should be as well, its biased, but so are the other papers.
            Its very funny, a little trashy, but I like to read across all sources.
            The mail is Dacres view of the world, as simple as that.

You tend to get both a balanced and unfortunately a very twisted view that way.

I heartily recommend it
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
              What a load of bull. You can't just make tulip up and then declare the argument won when people are unable to prove a negative. The burden of proof is yours and yours alone. The Daily Mail has been known to literally fabricate stories and completely misrepresent others - at best it's a vague form of entertainment, at worst it's downright dangerous.
              You are free to challenge the facts and the argument. The mail has some great journalists that write for it including melanie philips and simon jenkins and whilst I agree your opinion of the mail is part true in general the facts are there whether true or not. The trouble is that the left liberals have no "end to end" arguments of their own. They hope their virtue signalling and cries of racism and bigotry are enough to put them beyond challenge. If you care to give me some daily mail articles I will happily show you what I mean.
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Is that the Xmas do?
                Fortunatetly MF we are in the era of anti PC so homophobic jokes and references are once again acceptable
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  As befits the CUK forum personality of the year, its a dirty, non rewarding job, but someone has to do it

Comment

Merry Christmas.
                    A prosperous next 5 years to you.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Merry Christmas.
                      I find this offensive.

Why can't you just wish me season greetings?

Comment

Working...
                      X