• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vauxhall Brexit after 2020?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vauxhall Brexit after 2020?

I'ms sure this is what Brexiteers had in mind when voting to leave

Vauxhall-Opel sold by GM to Peugeot-Citroen - BBC News

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    I'ms sure this is what Brexiteers had in mind when voting to leave

Vauxhall-Opel sold by GM to Peugeot-Citroen - BBC News
    What are you gibbering about? This deal has nothing whatsoever to do with Brexit.
    Moron!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      What are you gibbering about? This deal has nothing whatsoever to do with Brexit.
      Moron!

Don't spoil his fun Shaun, that sort of news is proper material to his ilk...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Moron!

Wait and see

Comment

Sounds like Ellesmere Port will be closed and they'll manufacture exclusively for the UK market in Luton.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            Sounds like Ellesmere Port will be closed and they'll manufacture exclusively for the UK market in Luton.
            I can't wait for the new Vauxhall Niqab, Hijab and Burka.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              Wait and see
              So a factory is going to be closed due to company merger and resultant factory over capacity....

Don't know what's that got to do with Brexit I can think of a lot of reasons for closing down all the GM plants down....
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

It's a clever move - it puts part of the PSA business on the outside of the EU with the opportunity to play the ball in or out depending on the strategic advantage.
                http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

This deal has nothing whatsoever to do with Brexit.
                  Brexit makes it a no brainer to close UK plant instead of one in mainland EU.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Brexit makes it a no brainer to close UK plant instead of one in mainland EU.
                    And Brexit makes it a no-brainer for a French company to buy a British plant I suppose?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X