An Assessment of the Economic Impact or Brexit on the EU27 An Assessment of the Economic Impact or Brexit on the EU27
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 17

Default An Assessment of the Economic Impact or Brexit on the EU27

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by milanbenes View Post
    Any summary?

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by diseasex View Post
    Any summary?
    For a thick Bremoaner cretin, its found at the top. i.e. the usual place

For the EU 27, the losses are found to be virtually insignificant, and hardly noticed in the aggregate. By contrast, for the UK, the losses could be highly significant, over ten times greater as a share of GDP.

Of course, its a totally unbiased report. Not in any way designed to influence the UK general election.
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    For a thick Bremoaner cretin, its found at the top. i.e. the usual place

For the EU 27, the losses are found to be virtually insignificant, and hardly noticed in the aggregate. By contrast, for the UK, the losses could be highly significant, over ten times greater as a share of GDP.

Of course, its a totally unbiased report. Not in any way designed to influence the UK general election.
    You just went full retard.

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by diseasex View Post
    You just went full retard.
    JUst going down to your level.

At least you still have further to go. I am sure the cretin-in-chief will be along shortly.....
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

I live on CUK

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

The report was published before a GE election was called. You vacuous numty you.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Default An Assessment of the Economic Impact or Brexit on the EU27

The analysis is good but fundamentally flawed.

By contrasting the UK to the EU27 it assumes a universal impact to losses to the EU27.

However we do not trade universally to the EU27 nor do the EU27 with us.

Just a hypothesis, but surely our largest EU27 trading partners will disproportionally be impacted through brexit compared to the rest of the EU27?

For example:

This source suggests Ireland will be most affected (which makes sense) https://www.slideshare.net/mobile/Eu...goods-industry
    Last edited by PurpleGorilla; 4th May 2017 at 12:51.

I live on CUK

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleGorilla View Post

Just a hypothesis, but surely our largest EU27 trading partners will disproportionally be impacted through brexit compared to the rest of the EU27?
    One imagines the service sectors in this report are indeed the banks, which are moving out anyway.

The remaining is consumables and manufacturing. You then look at what the EU exports to the rest of the world and the UK exports issues suddenly melts away.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Banned

JUst going down to your level.

At least you still have further to go. I am sure the cretin-in-chief will be along shortly.....
    Say that to my face

It would be nice to read the British equivalent document written by the government.

Fairplay to the EU for publishing it.

Milan.