• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Brexit trap that's closing on Britons who live in Europe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Problem is your worthless bits of paper don't make up for your paucity of talent - or your inability to master your native tongue.
    How much did your old man pay again?

Comment

Problem is your worthless bits of paper don't make up for your paucity of talent - or your inability to master your native tongue.
      Good to see you coming across as a complete knobby snob as usual, how bad breeding shows!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
        How much did your old man pay again?
        Non sequitur. I rest my case.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Good to see you coming across as a complete knobby snob as usual, how bad breeding shows!
          Yeah you showed your breeding when you took the piss out of a foreigner who knew your native tongue better than you did, so much so that you thought he'd made a mistake.
          You gotta larf!
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

It wasn't one of those cheap public schools? You know, the ones that no one has ever heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
              It wasn't one of those cheap public schools? You know, the ones that no one has ever heard of.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

More like I rest my case. Cheapo public school eh!

Comment

Good to see you are keeping the "strong and stable leadership" going. The Tory manifesto is going to be that written on the side of the battle bus.

Comment

Yeah you showed your breeding when you took the piss out of a foreigner who knew your native tongue better than you did, so much so that you thought he'd made a mistake.
                    You gotta larf!
                    He used Ingrish just like Revert & Updation. In context I found it funny, these are part of life's rich pattern. However I clearly admitted his English was much better than my Hindi not sure how that is taking the piss?

Then of course you probably saw it as an attack as you are always trying to make yourself appear better than others, do you have a secret inferiority complex? Little winky problems?
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      He used Ingrish just like Revert & Updation. In context I found it funny, these are part of life's rich pattern. However I clearly admitted his English was much better than my Hindi not sure how that is taking the piss?

Then of course you probably saw it as an attack as you are always trying to make yourself appear better than others, do you have a secret inferiority complex? Little winky problems?
                      I'm guessing he's got OCPD.

Comment

Working...
                      X