Brexit Preppers Brexit Preppers
Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Brexit Preppers

Should post faster

Default Brexit Preppers

Yeah I know, but it's like actually a thing now.

Well you just can't get the juice you know! Blummin' new EU regulations, and Brexit preppers, not a decent vape juice to be had anywhere.

Brexit. Part Godzilla, part tooth-fairy from what I can make out. Cheeky beggar's have had my juice anyway.

And what's rhis 'releavers' business? Sounds their like relieving themselves yeah? Taking the proverbial is it? I dunno World has always been mad but this is all a bit...

My post count is Majestic

Quote Originally Posted by glebe digital View Post

Well you just can't get the juice you know! Blummin' new EU regulations, and Brexit preppers, not a decent vape juice to be had anywhere.

Brexit. Part Godzilla, part tooth-fairy from what I can make out. Cheeky beggar's have had my juice anyway.

And what's rhis 'releavers' business? Sounds their like relieving themselves yeah? Taking the proverbial is it? I dunno World has always been mad but this is all a bit...
    Who dug this one up? Well done for finding your password.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

King of updation

It's to do with retailers not being able to get TPD compliant liquids from wholesalers cause manufacturers took too long getting ready for the regs. They've only had 18 months. Wholesale supplies are starting to arrive this week, so you'll be fine.
    On Desolation Boulevard, they'd light the faded lights.....

Super poster

Looks like someones been on the 'pop' since early evening and is suitably refreshed
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Should post faster

Quote Originally Posted by TestMangler View Post
    It's to do with retailers not being able to get TPD compliant liquids from wholesalers cause manufacturers took too long getting ready for the regs. They've only had 18 months. Wholesale supplies are starting to arrive this week, so you'll be fine.
    But there's only one liquid remotely bearable. Had to buy a pack of tobacco, they're all green & have revolting images all over them!

Hey that makes me a brexualty!

Double Godlike!

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

我们不是病毒

Should post faster

Well that's a given Paddy but it's not a desirable form of nicotine intake for me. OMG all these emergency replacement fluids suck!