• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why tories are insisting on brexit so much?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why tories are insisting on brexit so much?

It's clear even brexiters in the end don't really want it. I don't get it

They need to get out of ECHR jurisdiction before they declare Martial Law...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      They need to get out of ECHR jurisdiction before they declare Martial Law...
      Martial law is better than Marital law.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        No law is better than bad law?

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
          It's clear even brexiters in the end don't really want it. I don't get it
          Because the people have spoken, and their will, whatever it is, needs to be delivered in a strong and stable way. Don't you listen to the people?? Brexit means Brexit
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Because the people have spoken, and their will, whatever it is, needs to be delivered in a strong and stable way. Don't you listen to the people?? Brexit means Brexit
            Thats so 2016 thinking. we now have 2017

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Listen to the man...

Comment

Working...
              X