• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit - Have you changed your mind?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit - Have you changed your mind?

Nearly a year on from the referendum and with talks about to start, have you changed your mind about your vote?
    Voted Leave, would still vote Leave
    48.08%
    Voted Leave, would now vote remain
    5.77%
    Voted Remain, would still vote Remain
    46.15%
    Voted Remain, Would now vote Leave
    0.00%
    Referendum? What Referendum?
    0.00%
    Andyw's Mum gets my vote.
    0.00%
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Hey, come on, be honest and vote.

Comment

Voted leave, would still leave.

I just wish May had not called an election.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
        Hey, come on, be honest and vote.
        I have
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Nearly a year on from the referendum and with talks about to start, have you changed your mind about your vote?
          No. Voted remain and still remain.

Mind you, I would always have been pro-Leave until the run-up to the election, but I could see that there was no clarity on the post-Exit settlement and that it was going to be a cluster****. Mind you, I didn't realise it was going to be this bad.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Nope. If anything, the contempt the EU has shown towards the UK has probably had more effect on some remainers than a more pragmatic approach might have had on some leavers.

Just saying...

(Edit: and ditto what BP says. )
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Voted leave, would still leave.

What actual difference would no having an election have had ? May is an incompetent c**t and always was, regardless of the size of her majority.

Britain's 'hand' in Brexit negotiations is what it has to offer trading partners in terms of trade and unique services, not the size of May's majority. We're holding a 2-7 off suit right now.
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                The publie deserve to have an opinion on the outcome of an advisory referendum that'll change our lives for decades. Why should the result of Tory infighting be forced on everyone for decades?
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                  What actual difference would no having an election have had ? May is an incompetent c**t and always was, regardless of the size of her majority.

Britain's 'hand' in Brexit negotiations is what it has to offer trading partners in terms of trade and unique services, not the size of May's majority. We're holding a 2-7 off suit right now.
                  And the PM has soiled herself and dropped the cards on the table face up.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    The publie deserve to have an opinion on the outcome of an advisory referendum that'll change our lives for decades. Why should the result of Tory infighting be forced on everyone for decades?
                    Don't worry Scooty, you won't have to worry when the Scots get their independence. Oh...wait...

#PrayForScooty

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X