• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ToryGraph - May's absurd Brexit plan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    I'm just worried now about the Elizabeth Duke eternity ring the old man gave me.
    I had to Google Elizabeth Duke.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
      I had to Google Elizabeth Duke.
      Don't get ideas above your station, sonny.

Comment

It'll be hilarious though. Brexit cancelled and then try to pretend nothing has happened. Of course the Tories will claim a glorious red white and blue jingoistic victory. Membership fees resume.. Oh we noticed our farmers din't get a rebate. Well you handed in your noticed din't you? New terms for new members.

What's my favourite sub-atomic particle? The proton. Because it is the only particle that is relatively strong and stable.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          It'll be hilarious though. Brexit cancelled and then try to pretend nothing has happened. Of course the Tories will claim a glorious red white and blue jingoistic victory. Membership fees resume.. Oh we noticed our farmers din't get a rebate. Well you handed in your noticed din't you? New terms for new members.

What's my favourite sub-atomic particle? The proton. Because it is the only particle that is relatively strong and stable.
          Resistance is fEUtile
          http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
            Linky

This table suggests we aren't at the bottom.

Eurostat - Tables, Graphs and Maps Interface (TGM) table
            so we are at 1.8 which equates to the Euro area changing composition (Eu-UK?)
            Ahead of Belgium, Denmark, France, Portugal, Norway & twice as good as italy?

0.1% behind the economic powerhouse of Germany.

Everyone is above Greece even AtW's Independant Republic of Squirrels.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Is that list showing that all those millions of terrorists that are coming over here as young people are actually getting jobs and not living off benefits?
              That would kinda contradict most of the arguments about immigrants stealing our jobs and living off handouts.
              Unfortunately for your argument most illegal immigrants are not granted the right to work Even SAS would remember to take them out of the stats.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                Indeed there are rumours that as result of Brexit North Africans will be staying put.

Yeah if they can't get to Britain they realise the rest of the EU is worse than home so stay put?

Comment

EU migrant shock that hit the country in two great waves over the period from 2004 to 2016 is abating. We can now see that it was one-off effect, an historic aberration
                  One-off?

So what happens when other low-income nations are let into the EU? Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Kosovo are all potential candidates. Those countries have particularly high levels of organised crime. We can't rule our Turkey either if Erdogan goes.

Kosovans feature highly among illegal migrants to the EU, 50000 in 2 months. More Albanians are caught illegally entering the UK than from any other country. You seriously think many more would not come to the UK if they legally could?
                  Last edited by xoggoth; 6 July 2017, 14:11.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Brexit MPs demand the BBC become a Brexit propaganda mouthpiece

you couldn't make it up

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                      One-off?

So what happens when other low-income nations are let into the EU? Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Kosovo are all potential candidates. Those countries have particularly high levels of organised crime. We can't rule our Turkey either if Erdogan goes.

Kosovans feature highly among illegal migrants to the EU, 50000 in 2 months. More Albanians are caught illegally entering the UK than from any other country. You seriously think many more would not come to the UK if they legally could?
                      Countries can only be admitted to the EU after unanimous agreement by the European Council membership. So if the UK stays in the EU, it can veto new entrants indefinitely. Of course, if the UK leaves the EU but strikes a deal which allows for some freedom of movement in return for some access to single market and customs union, the UK will have no say in new entrants.

Funny old world.

Comment

Working...
                      X