• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU no claims bonus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    What a nasty bitter little man you are.
    Oh come on, I'm only pulling your Old Smeg.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      Oh come on, I'm only pulling your Old Smeg.
      It's a sad thing to see how the Brexiteers' joy has crumbled. I wish it could have been different.

Comment

Don't mind him - he's just giddy with the wild success of Brexit.
        It reminds me. Post Brexit it will be back to compulsory Green Card Insurance and temporary import stamps when driving to Europe.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          It reminds me. Post Brexit it will be back to compulsory Green Card Insurance and temporary import stamps when driving to Europe.
          Really. Why?

Comment

It's a sad thing to see how the Brexiteers' joy has crumbled. I wish it could have been different.
            Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but if you flounce and engage the sockie to endlessly call people deluded fantasists and snowflakes, you need to be able to take it a little, m'kay? You were funny, pre-Brexit.

I miss Old Greg

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
              Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but if you flounce and engage the sockie to endlessly call people deluded fantasists and snowflakes, you need to be able to take it a little, m'kay? You were funny, pre-Brexit.

I miss Old Greg
              Now you're just being a sore loser.

Old Greg is my sockie.

Comment

If you're going to start a thread title with 'EU' and tag it 'brexit', what do you expect?
                i didn't tag it anything

Comment

and it's gorn!

bugrit bugrit bugrit.........................
                  millenium hand and SHRIMP!

Comment

Working...
                  X