• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Safe space for Brexiters here, courtesy of Brillo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Employment at 42 year low. Don't think YHe economy got the Remainer memo.
    I think you mean UNemployment.

It should stay low as well, because we'll be sending every single foreigner who isn't at least 5 generations British "back home"
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

It should stay low as well, because we'll be sending every single foreigner who isn't at least 5 generations British "back home"
      Starting with the Windsors...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Employment at 42 year low. Don't think YHe economy got the Remainer memo.
        Proabably explained by the Uk's piss poor productivity. Need to hire 2 to do the job of 1.

UK productivity falls to pre-crisis level - BBC News

That would also explain why wages aren't rising as fast as inflation.
        Hire two numpties instead of one genius, you don't need to pay the numpties very much

https://www.ft.com/content/0f9d3b98-...8-997009366969

"Official data show the UK’s labour market continues to create plenty of jobs but employers are trimming pay rises in every sector. The wage growth slowdown is particularly painful because inflation has been driven up by the falling value of the pound since last year’s Brexit vote.

The result is another squeeze on real pay, which has not yet recovered from the cuts that followed the financial crisis. The latest official forecasts suggest the average worker will still earn less in 2021 than they did in 2008."
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

I was hoping for at least eight and proof of some link to being Anglo-Saxon.

Comment

Working...
          X