• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If Brexit hadn't happened, what would we be talking about all day ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    I like you BB, you don't let humor or wit get in the way of a good ole post. You just mash at those keys and click on the send button no matter what comes out.

It takes a special kind of person to not give that much of a damn, BB I salute you sir.
    thx for that.

I see Brits are resorting to pull their own teeth out because of a lack of Dentists.

Patients having to ‘pull out their own teeth’ because NHS dentists refuse to treat them | The Independent

You'll be seeing more of that.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      thx for that.

I see Brits are resorting to pull their own teeth out because of a lack of Dentists.

Patients having to ‘pull out their own teeth’ because NHS dentists refuse to treat them | The Independent

Begs the question what you consider yourself? Brits is a select term used by only a few.

Comment

thx for that.

That's been the case for 20 years. Few areas have NHS dentists that accept new patients. In Wales I seem to remember there was 1 town where the nearest NHS dentist was 47 miles or 3 hours by bus away...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          That's been the case for 20 years. Few areas have NHS dentists that accept new patients. In Wales I seem to remember there was 1 town where the nearest NHS dentist was 47 miles or 3 hours by bus away...
          London has lots. However they tend to be in the poorer areas due to rent and other costs.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The UK needs to learn that there is no free lunch

Probably the NHS is the reason why many people in the UK think there is a free lunch-
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

The UK needs to learn that there is no free lunch

Probably the NHS is the reason why many people in the UK think there is a free lunch-
              And there was me thinking it was paid for via taxation.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                And there was me thinking it was paid for via taxation.
                Mainly from people who work.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

thx for that.

Funny that, since dentists got privatised there's been no problem finding one.
                  Of course if you want it on the NHS it's a different story. But who gives a crap about poor people any more.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Funny that, since dentists got privatised there's been no problem finding one.
                    Of course if you want it on the NHS it's a different story. But who gives a crap about poor people any more.
                    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                    Evening All,

If Brexit hadn't happened, what would we be talking about all day ?

And, what would the government be doing ?

Milan.
                    Actually... Brexit hasn't happened.

Comment

Working...
                    X