• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What will the remoaners drive after Brexit?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobspud View Post

This photo shows the inside of an older SL. The wood that you can see is all 5 -10mm solid walnut. If you have a law that requires 80% of the materials to be recyclable and to have came from recycled sources. Thats a large junk of the interior that is not going to foot the bill. The seats are all nappa leather so they are probably out too...

So now they use light weight plastic frames and glue veneers to them...

Because its no longer a solid interior, as you drive the car and hit rough pot holes the body work starts to loosen and 60k later the thing rattles like hell. Don't get me wrong its as tight as a drum for the first year or so but by the 3rd year not so much.

Even the S-class they lent me at the last service had panel creaks so maybe you are just too deaf to notice them
    christ you are a stupid **** aren't you?
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
      christ you are a stupid **** aren't you?

Fell out of the stupid tree and hit all the branches on the way down.
      If you want a good argument for why the EU has been good for us, just consider the fact that complete imbeciles like Bob have been able to make a reasonable living
      Last edited by sasguru; 16 October 2017, 18:17.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

I could have had wood in my BMW: https://www.bmw.com/en/topics/fascin...ollection.html
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          the last time you got wood was watching your sister in the shower

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            the last time you got wood was watching your sister in the shower

Mmm, Brexit mentality rears it's Roy 'Chubby' Brown head....
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Mmm, Brexit mentality rears it's Roy 'Chubby' Brown head....
              Really love your avatar.

Comment

Working...
              X