• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now even Leavers are moaning about Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think we need one. Has any decent Journalist interviewed the CEO of BMW,Merc or VAG recently on their views on WTO tariffs?

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
      This is a fairly good appraisal of the situation. But to my mind this is exactly why we need to hit the no deal button as soon as possible. The civil service has no intention of doing ANY of the work that is needed and is stood in a complete frozen state. The sooner we make their lives really miserable and force the treasury to free the budgets needed to make the changes the better.

The danger is that the longer we feck about playing at flexit or what ever liberal notion the remainers want to go for to keep us in the EU, then the worse its going to be when the tulip does hit the fan.

The remainers attitude is the same as trying to get the plaster off a five year olds knee. But we all know that the fact of the matter is the quicker that plaster comes off the less time pain lasts.

The remainers should be focusing on finding the NEW solutions for all the problems they are crying about not laying on the floor crying about the fact the problem is there.

and I guess that is the problem in a nutshell: The remainers are big babies that are afraid of change and don't have the confidence in themselves or the millennial generation to take the opportunity to change this country. You are stuck in an idea that only siting in a slowly stagnating group can work.
      But you haven't defined what is the change to.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        But you haven't defined what is the change to.
        oh. don't be silly.
        Details like that are for the experts......

Oh. Where are they all?
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

The remainers attitude is the same as trying to get the plaster off a five year olds knee. But we all know that the fact of the matter is the quicker that plaster comes off the less time pain lasts.
          The problem is, Bob, that's the plaster is actually on a grown up acting like a five year old, while trying to leave the Golf Club without paying his bar bill.

Comment

The remainers should be focusing on finding the NEW solutions for all the problems they are crying about not laying on the floor crying about the fact the problem is there.
            Why the fook should we? You caused the problem, you fix it.

and I guess that is the problem in a nutshell: The remainers are big babies that are afraid of change and don't have the confidence in themselves or the millennial generation to take the opportunity to change this country.
            Like all Leavers you live in La la land.
            Remainers are the richer and better educated part of the demographic.
            We can cope with change far better than the Brexiters who will be hit like a ton of bricks by a hard Brexit.
            PS The millenial generation will take charge alright - by voting for Corbyn.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Remind me again of what you're leaving?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Why the fook should we? You caused the problem, you fix it.
                Oh I don't know maybe you should get off your apparently intelligent arse (although I doubt it) and pick a few things you hate today and help make it better for tomorrow... * You know proof you are as clever as you keep telling us? maybe not leave the world in a worse state than you found it *

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Like all Leavers you live in La la land.
                Remainers are the richer and better educated part of the demographic.
                We can cope with change far better than the Brexiters who will be hit like a ton of bricks by a hard Brexit.
                PS The millenial generation will take charge alright - by voting for Corbyn.
                I still don't know where you get the richer part. Why not remove fake millionaires from the equation by taking house prices out of the mix and see how well off most people are when you compare their living standards after all their debt is paid at the end of the month... I think you are deluding yourself about educated and richer...

Most of the time when I am in London all I see are people paying for stuff they don't need using credit cards.

But like I said you are scared of change and don't have the guts to change the world so you just wanted to watch the EU rot away while you sat in Portugal drinking money made from an over inflated house sale ... Not much entrepreneurial spirit in that, is there?

Comment

just wanted to watch the EU rot away while you sat in Portugal drinking money made from an over inflated house sale ... Not much entrepreneurial spirit in that, is there?
                  You're just describing the average over 55 Brexiter. Who's side are you on?
                  See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Oh I don't know maybe you should get off your apparently intelligent arse (although I doubt it) and pick a few things you hate today and help make it better for tomorrow... * You know proof you are as clever as you keep telling us? maybe not leave the world in a worse state than you found it *

I still don't know where you get the richer part. Why not remove fake millionaires from the equation by taking house prices out of the mix and see how well off most people are when you compare their living standards after all their debt is paid at the end of the month... I think you are deluding yourself about educated and richer...

Most of the time when I am in London all I see are people paying for stuff they don't need using credit cards.

But like I said you are scared of change and don't have the guts to change the world so you just wanted to watch the EU rot away while you sat in Portugal drinking money made from an over inflated house sale ... Not much entrepreneurial spirit in that, is there?
                    Well you see, us clever and educated people use data to form our opinions, not random brain farts or talking to our mates down the pub.
                    And it's fairly clear from subsequent demographic analysis that those who voted for Brexit were poorer (as you yourself have said in previous posts), less educated and mostly Northern.
                    And in hard times that category of people will be most affected.

What exactly are Brexiters doing about Brexit apart from hoping against hope that'll turn it alright and insulting those who oppose it by calling them "traitors" and "saboteurs"?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

I can identify some leavers here that converted and pretend that they are remainers and attack the leavers.

Comment

Working...
                      X