• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Renmainers here are obsessive hyperbores

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Renmainers here are obsessive hyperbores

The whole of general is practically unreadable now.

The deafening din of Remainers is like a non-stop chorus of croaking bull frogs in a tropical summer night.

We Brexiteers won and you lost. So just get over it and move on, FFS!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Good point totally agree.

Whilst we're on the subject, this caught my eye

Theresa May to grovel to Macron

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      The whole of general is practically unreadable now.

The deafening din of Remainers is like a non-stop chorus of croaking bull frogs in a tropical summer night.

We Brexiteers won and you lost. So just get over it and move on, FFS!
      Oh **** off. You lot bleated on for decades, primarily with bulltulip news stories and xenophobia - you honestly thought everyone was just going to turn around and be quiet after? You're screwing the country and you will be remembered for that.

Comment

Totally agree. So much is just opinion or extrapolation from some short term trend. Not all by remoaners admittedly.

The main point is that we read the papers/online news and watch the TV news ourselves.

No need to keep quoting it on CUK!
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Totally agree. So much is just opinion or extrapolation from some short term trend. Not all by remoaners admittedly.

The main point is that we read the papers/online news and watch the TV news ourselves.

No need to keep quoting it on CUK!
          Why would you be bothered about having your noses rubbed in the excellent news of the triumph that is Brexit?

Comment

Why would you be bothered about having your noses rubbed in the excellent news of the triumph that is Brexit?
            Because it's BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!
            bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Absolutely there are no Remainers we're all Brexiteers now.

Shouldn't we be celebrating the progress.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Because it's BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!
                Then don't read it.

Comment

Then don't read it
                  But CUK used to be good, only forum I have ever bothered with. Take away the Brexit stuff and there don't appear to be as many threads as there used to be. Maybe this obsession is driving people away.
                  bloggoth

Comment

But CUK used to be good, only forum I have ever bothered with. Take away the Brexit stuff and there don't appear to be as many threads as there used to be. Maybe this obsession is driving people away.
                    I think Brexiteers are saying that it's 'boring', but really, they're just fed up with people pointing out they're cretins who have ****ed up the UK. Now, I can see that would grind them down a bit, but they should either suck it up, or read something else.

Comment

Working...
                    X