• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tory Brexit DOOM™: Goldman Sachs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Only under Diane Abbott's math rules...
    Ever heard of the multiplier effect?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Ever heard of the multiplier effect?
      Is that what happens when the latest Mrs BP heads for the divorce court? Think of a number, raise it to the power of N.

Comment

Hmmm. But Peter Hargreaves is pro. Brexit and he probably knows a bit about economics too. Not even experts can predict the future with any certainty.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
          Is that what happens when the latest Mrs BP heads for the divorce court? Think of a number, raise it to the power of N.
          'The latest next ex Mrs BP' is the preferred nomenclature.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            'The latest next ex Mrs BP' is the preferred nomenclature.
            Do we have a database instance to track all this? Perhaps we could hire Suity to maintain the db server, and Scootie to copy/paste some CSV to an Excel bar chart (aka "data mining" to borrow the language of Scootie's CV).

Comment

Do we have a database instance to track all this? Perhaps we could hire Suity to maintain the db server, and Scootie to copy/paste some CSV to an Excel bar chart (aka "data mining" to borrow the language of Scootie's CV).
              The Official Receiver is a reasonable place to start for data.

Like your thinking on the dream team. Scoots also gets travel booking and expense admin. Shauny is doing catering. Originalpm and his mum are project managing. Darren is manager of testers. PC is BAU Support and general odd jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                The Official Receiver is a reasonable place to start for data.

Like your thinking on the dream team. Scoots also gets travel booking and expense admin. Shauny is doing catering. Originalpm and his mum are project managing. Darren is manager of testers. PC is BAU Support and general odd jobs.
                Excellent, I'd like to propose sas as motivational speaker when the delivery misses all critical deadlines, like "turn on database server", and fails all acceptability tests. Perhaps our BAU support monkey could stretch to data QC too? As in, "this settlement looks too small to be realistic".

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Goldman Sachs boss Lloyd Blankfein takes potshot at Brexit by saying he'll be spending more time in Frankfurt

DOOMED™!!!
                  Yep, he will be spending precisely 1 hour 45 minutes longer at Frankfurt airport. Which is the time it takes for his private jet to refuel there on the way to somewhere that does not suck balls.

Comment

Being an American listed company, repeatedly prosecuted here and in the states for Criminal activity, I'd say let the Germans have them.

Comment

Excellent, I'd like to propose sas as motivational speaker when the delivery misses all critical deadlines, like "turn on database server", and fails all acceptability tests. Perhaps our BAU support monkey could stretch to data QC too? As in, "this settlement looks too small to be realistic".
                      Good. Bagpuss can be in charge of accountancy. Churchill was down to help out, but wants to check first that he won't have to work for Jews.

Comment

Working...
                      X